Sunday, November 2, 2014

10 Things That You Gals Don't Know About Us Dudes

Alright, first off. Apparently us dudes confuse you gals just as much as you to us. So let me clear this up a little.

1. The number one thing girls don't understand about guys is that guys don't understand girls. Most of the things on this list will be directly from this one.

2. Masculinity is important. If one man thinks he is manlier than me, I would be willing to do most anything to prove him wrong.

3. You might as well give up once testosterone kicks in. There is no use trying to convince us not to do dumb things if testosterone is in play. No use.

4. We forget things. Mostly important things. Us men... We tend to block out important things because it gives us stress. At least that's how it is in my case.

5. We don't understand why chocolate doesn't work 100% of the time. I once saw a picture that said if comforting doesn't work, retreat to a safe distance and throw chocolate. I would like to add that you are probably screwed if the chocolate doesn't work.

6. We don't like emotions. Girls always say they like a man who shows emotions. Guys always say to man up. Girls who say they like a guy who shows emotions are making him pick a side. Stop it.

7. We only act stupid. Half the time. At least I do...

8. If you are in a relationship with a guy, and he looks at another girl, don't be offended. This bugs me quite a bit. If a guy is looking at another girl, he thinks she is attractive. There is nothing wrong with this. Just think of how after he still wants to stay with you afterwards. However if he decides to leave you for them, I give you exclusive permission to be offended.

Look at me giving dating advice.

9. We make sound effects. Every guy does it...

10. We zone out. A lot. This was a really problem for me in sophomore year. I've found that my head is most comfortable in 1 position. So when I would zone out, it would naturally go to that position. However, It was probably creepy for the person who would always be on the other end, every single time.

3 comments:

  1. Number 6 made me laugh. Actually a lot of these made me laugh. Thanks for clearing that up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. These are good things to know.

    ReplyDelete