Sunday, November 2, 2014

Death of Creative Writing

I just spent the last half hour raging myself up for this by playing flappy bird...

And I am dang pissed.

I ain't talkin' 'bout no creative writing in general. I'm talkin' 'bout the Lone Peak Freaking Creative Writing Class. You have taken our freedom away. Only 1 post per week? Freak Nelson! I'm a freaking tourist, and I ain't gonna write more than I freaking have to. Why the freak did you think it would be a good idea to assign one post on a topic predetermined. Everyone's posts are going to be the same (besides all the people who decide to do more than required. I'm talking to you, residents). Variety will freaking be over. There won't be any ideas to freaking steal. Freak man, why don't you just assign 1 post per week, and let's freaking watch the office all day everyday.

Cause freak man...

Freak...

In reality though, I don't want you to change anything. Cause there will be some students who will be like "who the freak made this change happen! I wanna freakin murder them!" And you'll be like, just wait until he reveals his pen name! Dang that would be scary as heck.

And Nelson, I'm sorry if you took this personally. I just need to freaking rage at something.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the one post per week will be on whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT TWO POSTS PER WEEK REQUIRED TOO. Do it for the tourists, Nelson.

    ReplyDelete