Wednesday, October 1, 2014

After Thoughts

So I was going to include this in my shout out to my least favorite things, but this deserves more writing than a small paragraph.

I hate getting into arguments with people. More than that, however, I HATE thinking of something that would have turned the tides of the conversation AFTER its over and the subject has moved on.

Here are some examples.

"Why aren't you working on your homework?" says parent

"I don't know" says you (That's pretty much what everyone says to everything that questions their actions)

What I realize I could have said after the fact

"Because you are talking to me! I can't work on my homework if I am giving my attention to a conversation." (That would however probably have gotten me in further trouble.... Worth it.)

I can't think of another example. (just take my word that it happens too often?) HOWEVER if you have one, by all means, post it in the comments. I would love to hear what clever hilarity you guys can come up with.

(Side note: I just found out my keyboard has this button €. Like whaaaaat!)

2 comments:

  1. Because I am too busy trying to focus in on the energy of the Universe, duhhh! Nice Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand! I never know why I'm not doing my homework. I guess it's just because I don't want to do it.

    ReplyDelete