Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Something Different

This is the first blog post that I haven't posted Sunday night at 11PM.

My daily routine.

1. Wake up at 6 (or 5 for early morning seminary).
2. Sleep in an hour.
3. Get ready in 5 minutes and go to school.
4. come home at about three and eat (if even).
5. Go to work.
6. Come home close to about midnight and sleep.

(Yes, I do consistently get 5 hours of sleep.)

Somewhere fit in there homework.

I wish I could be different, spontaneous. But I am a planner, I need to know what is going on or it will drive me insane. I need to figure out mysteries. I Hate being "out of the know".

What in the freaking world am I going to do differently. I have to sleep, I have to go to school, I have to eat and I have....

...

Wait

...


Guys, I just quit my job :)

This blog is starting to change my life. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment