Sunday, September 28, 2014

Just a Few Shoutouts to My Least Favorite Things

Literally:
Literally is only to be used when you want to emphasize the fact that what you are talking about, which is usually perceived as figurative, isn't. Stop using it wrong.
Internet Language:
EFF (excuse my Utahn) U
Whiteboard Erasers:
Why in the world, do whiteboard erasers always leave a little bit of black marker carcass behind no matter what I do. I. Don't. Get. It.
Rewinding Cassette Tapes:
I feel so old for being so young.
The Fact That We Don't Get Door Bell Ditchers Anymore:
My parents used to always say that if you didn't give them a reaction, they would leave you alone... I didn't want them to! It was and is a game for me to punish them in the cruelest way possible. Try to sneak around the house to get up behind em. Send my old dog on them (RIP...).
People Who Spill:
I work in fast food. People drop drinks, or food, its understandable. But when they don't tell us I just want to strangle them. (more creative... Dipping them in a tub of live electrical wires.) I "love" finding a big puddle of dried up soda after a big rush in the back, an hour old. And by love I of course mean hate. I do however find great joy when people Tell Us that they spilled. I want to give them free food. Too bad I can't....

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha yes. Just yes. "I feel old for being so young." I stole this. Just so ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to Literally and yes to the Whiteboard Erasers.

    I promise I'll tell you if I spill.

    ReplyDelete