Sunday, September 28, 2014

I Broke My Moms Wall...

Yep. Smashed it to (figuratively tiny) pieces. To make things worse, I broke it on her (29th) birthday! I would feel a lot worse if she hadnt had the other 25 29th birthdays. Anyways, I'm sure you want to see a picture. Here ya go.


 I'm sure you thought I was going into some deep metaphor. But no, I actually broke my moms wall. Oh, how I broke it. Right.

I had just bought a new longboard (like whatup!) And I was trying to get a feel for it, so I don't crash and die in the road. (Just crash and die in the comfort of my own house) so I was pushing myself back and forth across my kitchen, seeing how fast I could push myself off.
So I may have leaned too far into my push on my counter, and when I fell backwards, my legs kicked the board out in front of me. Slammed right into the corner. 
Just a slight dent in the board though, which I thought was pretty impressive.

1 comment: